Book Appointments Here
Book Appointments Here
I was born and raised in Saint Paul, Minnesota and came to Atlanta, Georgia in 1999. I began developing a passion for holistic health when I attended and graduated from Academy of Somatic Healing Arts in Norcross, Georgia where I realized I was gifted in the area of massage. This is where I obtained certification in swedish, deep tissue, sports therapy, neuromuscular therapy, pregnancy massage therapy, and nutrition. Since my initial training, I have also acquired certifications and training in fertility massage, visceral technique, and aromatherapy as well as craniosacral therapy.
I believe in healing the whole person to achieve optimal results. With this belief, I have been able to assist people from all walks of life in healing various issues that were as common as chronic back pain to as severe as sever scoliosis. I have assisted people in the area of fertility massage for people who were trying to conceive as well as people who were dealing with reproductive issues that were significantly affecting their life. No matter what your issue, I am well versed and trained in assessing any client for any reason and meeting your personal needs.
Currently I treat the following ailments for relief and healing:
- Chronic and Acute Pain
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Pelvic and Groin Pain
- Migraines & Headaches
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Golfer's/Tennis Elbow
- High Blood Pressure
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Low Libido
- Low Motility
- Ovarian Cysts
- Uterine Fibroids
- Incontinence and Bladder Issues
- Low Blood Sugar
- Pregnancy related issues
- Learning Disabilities
- And more!
Here are a list of my Specialties:
- Neuromuscular Therapy- a form of therapy that relieves ischemia, hypertonic muscles, and postural distortion. This is perfect for chronic pain, back pain, neck pain, scoliosis, sciatica, carpel tunnel, tennis/golfers elbow, frozen shoulder, thoracic outlet syndrome, groin pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, TMJ Dysfunction, headaches, migraines, plantar fascitis, foot pain, old injuries, etc.
- Fertility Massage- the form that I use was created by Claire Marie Miller (www.clairemariemiller.com) over 25 years ago and has documented success for couples who had difficulty conceiving. This is also perfect for an array of reproductive issues including endometriosis, PCOS, ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids, low libido, low motility, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, anxiety, among other issues. I also work with couples and teach both how to perform the massage on each other that will promote intimacy and a sense of togetherness.
- Pregnancy Massage- I start women from the first week of conception and continue to the day of birth. At risk pregnancies are welcomed with a doctor's clearance. Pregnancy massage not only is relaxing, it eliminated common pregnancy pain and ailments. Also, after the 32nd week it is a great way to prepare for labor. When you have consistent sessions, it has been proven to cause a woman to have a much easier and faster labor compared to the average birth. It is a great way to pamper your unborn baby as well. I also do a mommy and daddy massage for a discounted rate. Also, I teach both parents how to massage each other at home to promote togetherness and unity.
- Swedish- From light to medium pressure, this massage is perfect for circulation and relaxation. If you have high blood pressure, anxiety, or stress, a swedish massage can alleviate all of these things.
- Deep Tissue- This is meant for detoxification, especially if you work out or if you are undergoing a full bodily cleanse. Although many people can feel pressure, if you have a high pain threshold it is not guaranteed that you will feel much depending on what is going on with your body. This form of therapy is only meant to cleanse and improve circulation. I will even include specific aromatherapy oils to help enhance your detoxification process. It is recommended that you have plenty of fluids the day before, day of, and a few days after treatment to avoid a shock to your system. Soreness and sickness can occur if you have an improper diet and not drink water when receiving a deep tissue massage.
- Sports Therapy- This is integrated with myofascial release, deep tissue, neuromuscular therapy, muscular energy technique stretches, and craniosacral therapy. The purpose of this massage is to improve range of motion, alleviate pain and lactic acid, injury prevention and relief, preparation for competition, and to center the body. Heat therapy will be included in this session.
- Craniosacral Therapy- Created by an osteopathic physician over 40 years ago, Craniosacral therapy can treat all of the above issues and is a great alternative to chiropractic for its gentler approach. This is also great for learning disabilities, autism, spinal alignment, depression, scoliosis among other ailments. For more information on this powerful technique visit www.upledger.com.
- Visceral Technique- This can be combined with any other technique, but it is still a full body massage. This specifically focuses on the viscera (organs) of the body. If you have IBS, bladder issues, incontinence, asthma, diabetes, or any other diagnosis that you are living with or you just want to detox, this is a highly recommended treatment even if and while you may continue to take your medication. A castor oil pack is used to eliminate congestion, cysts, scar tissue, among other things.
- Aromatherapy- I will customize aromatherapy oils, sprays, and bath salts for you to treat any health concern you may have. I can also incorporate aromatherapy into your massage session for extra relief. An hour aromatherapy consultation will involve in an assessment to assist you with any concern that may not have any other solutions. This can include any physical ailment, mental and emotional boost, or even for spiritual fulfillment.
Phone- 404 734 8853
Pinterest and Twitter @healingplexus
Read my other blog: www.sexbykittypride.com